Get your winning wagers down!

PinnacleSports.com Online Sports Betting

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday, August 7th, 2008 - Run Me Out of Town

Nice knowing you, Chad Pennington...the Toronto Raptors schedule is out, and they've got 18 games on the road in November and December. Expect a less than pretty start for the Raptors...best name I've heard for the Oakland A's: Oakland Triple A's. Seriously, how do they get away with dealing anybody with a shred of talent? Hell, it's not even like they're Florida where they've cashed a World Series or two by rebuilding and then tearing down...you know what I love? Seeing those Fast and Furious stunt double cars out there with thumping stereos that are inevitably playing garbage tunes. What I love most about it: those songs never, ever last in the musical pantheon. They're shit, just like the clowns listening to them while spraying Drakkar Noir on themselves at a light. I love pulling up beside them and playing them some good stuff. You know, something with a guitar in it...The Redeem Team? Or the Supreme Cream Team? Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony and Dwayne Wade had their pictures snapped walking out of a massage parlour in Hong Kong. This wasn't your ordinary massage - happy endings were on the menu. A "rub and tug". Nice work gents. Because nobody in Asia would notice three enormous black dudes walking out and have a camera of some kind handy, much less those three. Shame Bukkake is on vacation as he'd surely be asking if there was some bukkake...yesterday was a banner day in RM history since going this route: 300+ views. A heated NFL debate stoked that fire...reason to really like the "under" in NCAA football this year: they've now got a 40-second play clock, and aside from the final two minutes in the half, the game clock will not stop if you run out of bounds...I once bought a Charles Oakley jersey. He packed it in the next year. I bought an Antonio Davis jersey. He soon demanded a trade. Last weekend, my boy TS hooks me up with a sweet Joba Chamberlain jersey and on Monday, he gets hurt. Next up: I'm buying a Brett Favre Jets jersey with this kind of success...finally, the Cristiano Ronaldo saga is over and he's staying at Manchester United, at least for now. This is a good thing...have a great Thursday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

By Bighead math, does that mean Jets will make the playoffs now?
That makes the Jets game in Buffalo alot more interesting. I think he has a rough go of it in NY.
Lets hope Joba is back soon!

Anonymous said...

B! (B!)
R! (R!)
E! (E!)
T! (T!)
T! (T!)
S! (S!)

BRETTS! BRETTS! BRETTS!

Anonymous said...

To continue with the BMO thing yesterday....is it true they stopped selling beers in seats in the Southend? That's funny because now if I have to go grab beer..I'll just be pissing a lot of people off in my aisle.

Anonymous said...

how many yen for a lil' old fashioned bukkake ??

not gone yet ... leave for vacation tommorrow morning. stopping in Seattle for the Mariners - Rays game Saturday night , then two glorious weeks on the Oregon Coast.

if there is such a thing as karma , week one of the NFL season Joey Porter blitzes and snaps Favre's leg like a twig.

Bukkake out ... see ya in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

yup yf,
no beer sellers in the SS.
further, they asked us to show our tickets every freaking time.
even when a friend came in with two hands full of grub ... after a few of us with 114s ... he looked at her and said "ticket please."
and she looks at him with a "my hands are so full" look. and he goes "i'll hold the stuff for you" so she could search for her ticket in her pockets.
fucking lame-os.

i also noticed the guy at the gate did the whole look-me-in-the-eyes-and-ask-me-how-i'm-doing-today thing, no doubt checking level of intoxication.

Anonymous said...

LOL shit, ya before I left they made me do the whole " I'll hold your beer until you find your tickets" but I only pulled that shit when my boss was around.

All I could say is on Aug. 20th there will be a lot of pissed off people because I'll be walking back and forth every 10mins for another overpriced $10 King Can.


When I went to the Montreal game they called the cops to check me to see if I was drunk. Turns out I knew the cops so they just asked me if I was driving and told me to take it easy.