Get your winning wagers down!

PinnacleSports.com Online Sports Betting

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday, June 1st, 2008 - TFC!


"Heard ya missed us, we're back!"...good to see the fantastic E:60, an ESPN production, finally getting a regular slot on TSN. The Miguel Tejada and Mike Tyson stories were fantastic...if you caught Soccer Day in Canada, you'd have caught yours truly mugging behind Scott Russell. That lead into a thorough clinic on the LA Galaxy, as predicted here yesterday morning, and another TFC win. 2-0 for the good guys...guess this Stanley Cup final answers the "Crosby vs. Malkin" debate. The Pens must be wondering where Ev-goni went. Hey, TFC has as many goals in two games as the Pens do in four. Hope the Detoilet police are on alert, there's gonna be a whole lot of riotting going on tomorrow around 11pm...Jason Taylor has set a presser for 11:30 on Sunday AM. It's assumed he's announcing his days in Dolphins colours are done...Usian Bolt is the new 100 metre World Record holder after ripping off a 9.72. You can expect a Ben Johnson announcement any moment now that he can beat that time, along with declaring that Bolt is a "Cheetah" drinker...how did Angels manager Mike Scioscia manage to argue with the ump for at least four minutes last night, and not calmly at that, and not get tossed?...former WWE stud Bobby Lashley is following Brock Lesnar's footsteps into mixed marshal arts...Canada managed to put two past the Brazilian national side in a 3-2 loss. Not a bad result, and before the would-be soccer experts pretend Brazil sent nobody to play, be sure to note they fielded seven players who played for them in the last World Cup...Canada's men's national team also managed to score twice as many as the Pens did last night...Manny Ramirez finally hit homer #500 last night. Knowing Manny, he'll likely hit about seven this week with the pressure off. Next up on the milestone map is Ken Griffey Jr., ready to launch #600...Kimbo Slice laid the beats down on James Thompson - look at his ear in that picture! - on CBS last night. Anybody else think that UFC's hasty Chuck Lidell special that airing opposite the card on SpikeTV was a sign that Dana White isn't exactly unconcerned?...have a great Sunday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking of Ken Griffey Jr. , I was at a garage sale yesterday (thats just how I roll) and picked myself up a Ken Griffey Jr. Kenner Starting Lineup Sports Super Star Collectibles Action Figure , circa 1992 , still in the package , for a measly 20 cents. Ebay here I come ...

NP -- Baha Men "Who let the dogs out" (ultra cool remix)

Anonymous said...

That song my friend...is as bad as they come.

Mk I might have spotted you yesterday...here's the description I got..Bald dude with shades wearing shorts and on his crackberry in a red tfc jersey speaking to a dude and his wife one row down...hot or cold?

Never want to see MMA on network tv again...talk about premature stoppages.

Giving Canada all the credit in the world but no Kaka or Mr. Cocaine...takes a lot out of Brazil.

TB said...

Holy stalker! Should've stopped by and said hi.

Anonymous said...

LOL I like the fact that my stalking skills are up to par. I didn't come up because I didn't want to have the wrong dude..me going up saying "Hey is this MK" and the people your talking to saying WTF.

I was usher in 113/114 so I grabbed your ticket when you first came through.

TB said...

Hmm, that I'm not sure of - don't recall showing my ticket to anyone on the way in and I'd have been looking for you, but could've happened.

The other guy there was gbvh who is a regular poster here/my bro.

Anonymous said...

yf!
me and tb were gonna look for you as i lost my ticket at the bar and was in panic mode. then a fellow season ticket holder (the legendary "walter") told me outside that i can go to the box office and get a reprint for a fiver.

Anonymous said...

I remember you coming through but I don't check for tix..I just let everyone go.

Yea you can always re-print your ticket at Box Office.

Anonymous said...

off for my annual fishing trip with the old man to beautiful northern Alberta ... be home in time to get DAF with The Orso on Friday night. PUMPED.

Have a great week TBek , great blog you gots here ... lovin' it.

NP -- Celine' Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Titanic Soundtrack)