Get your winning wagers down!

PinnacleSports.com Online Sports Betting

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday, May 25th, 2008 - Go Raaaaaaaaangers!

I "won" the Buffalo Bills in Toronto lottery and am contemplating not cashing in my winning entry for the right to buy overpriced tickets at an antiseptic venue that will not come close to approaching the blast that is a game in Buffalo...I'm sticking by the Kitchener Rangers to win the Memorial Cup over the Spokane Chiefs. They've been the top team all year, after all. It'll come down to how well they can gain the zone with speed as the Chiefs are all too content to collapse five guys in front of their net to cut down any view of the goal...the Boston Celtics finally pulled out a road win in Detroit...quite honestly, Weezer may have unleashed the greatest music video of all time. Check out "Pork & Beans" and see how much internet history shows up in the vid. Miss Teen South Carolina is, for obvious reasons like such as, my fav...Toronto FC had a momentary lapse and it cost them two goals in short order last night. A 3-2 loss at D.C. Also lost is Laurent Robert after picking up a red card late...if game one is any indication, this Stanley Cup final is gonna be dull...the Indy 500 goes today. I remember the days where it was a real big deal. Now, if not for the Danica Patrick talk, I'm guessing I might have missed it entirely...if you're like me, you hate Ticketmaster...everyone has heard of someone being traded for the proverbial bag of balls or pucks or whatever, but here's a guy traded for some bats. Still, not as great as the Romanian soccer player traded for meat...I didn't know that Beavis of Beavis and Butthead fame was a real dude...the LoHud Yankee Blog notes that Arizona's Doug Davis had surgery to remove a cancerous thyroid gland on April 10th of this year, and came back to win on May 23rd. On the other hand, Carl Pavano has pitched two games since June 27th, 2005. Two games in 35 months, or out 42 days with cancer...mark another in the win column for RandoMango, as BJ Penn defeated Sean Sherk with a TKO. Hoping the Rangers make it a 5-0 week!...have a great Sunday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that weezer tune is horrible.
another in their ever-growing series of pop-culture-colour-by-numbers numbers.

beverly hills!

Anonymous said...

Also won the Bills draw...checked in on Thursday to see what I could buy and said fuck it..I ain't dropping 850$ for 2 tickets for a team I don't even like.

Brazil U-20 played Wislaw Krakov last night at BMO...The Polish club team dominated possession and won easily 2-0.

Machida should wear a shirt saying " I made Tito my bitch"

Anonymous said...

mem cup puck line:
Kitchener Rangers -0.5 +118
Spokane Chiefs +0.5 -128

money line:
Kitchener -139
Spokane +129

o/u:
5.5 over +118
5.5 under -128

Anonymous said...

I'd take the Chiefs at +129 in a heartbeat

Also would take the lakers on both moneyline and +5.5 tonight.

Anonymous said...

i had the spurs -5.
home court advantage in the nba is ridiculous.

Anonymous said...

Oh agreed I think game 3 home team's have won like 90% of the time. I'm just being a complete dick now though trying to break the curse based on value. Tonight I got Celts at +230.