I started this little foray into blogging way back in February of 1997 as part of the Toronto Raptors "Raptorschat" board (now RaptorsSpace). I had no expectations other than intending to do more than 99% of bloggers out there, which is code for "make it last beyond three entries" and that was definitely mission accomplished. After 488,000 hits there, moved to this forum a couple year's back and went almost daily for good stretches.
A few of the things I've learned:
- if you want to get people to comment, just be honest about what you think of the state of the NHL
- I seemingly never tire of hammering the Toronto Blue Jays
- if you want people to comment, just post a countdown of hot ladies and sit back and watch the magic
- Bukakke likes to party
- the notion that golf isn't a sport, but a game, doesn't upset people nearly as much as I've seen in previous discussions over the years where some would act like I was insulting their wife's looks. Maybe people get that it's not all that different to poker, darts and bowling?
- I'm pretty freaking good at
bettingpicking prime time NFL games
Later all, it has been fun, like anything worth doing should be.
Follow along here at twitter.com/tenacioustbek, and/or twitter.com/dailyeffyou.